On January 20th Aidan decided to take his first steps ever while I was at church in Reno. Unfortunately for Ben he wasn't able to see Aidan until 2 weeks later because he was out of town on business. So in the meantime Aidan was mastering this new milestone of his. Everyday he gets better and better. He still prefers to crawl for the most part but every now and again he feels like getting up and just walking from room to room. He's pretty cute!
Aidan walking from jaclyn on Vimeo.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Aidan finally learns to walk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is so cute. I love to see kids when they first walk-always looking a little drunken-wabbly. I always loved it when I could walk the boys holding their hand. Precious moments. We miss him.
YEAH AIDAN!!! GOOD JOB BUDDY!!! Now you can run around with Emma
Post a Comment