Monday, July 6, 2009

Hello blogging world!

Life has been in a whirlwind! I was in Vegas the whole month of May visiting family. Came home in June just to pack up and move out of our duplex. Also watched my cousins for two weeks straight. And in all the chaos we celebrated Ethans first bday and potty trained Aidan. They say don't ever try to potty train your toddler in the middle of a move or some big transition but Aidan did it! He has been awesome! I will say that after the first week I thought I would kill myself and was about ready to give up but he just did 180* turn and is completely accident free for a month! Oh it is the best feeling not having to have two kids in diapers and making a trip to Costco every two weeks to replace your diapers. (Thats because Aidan and Ethan were in the same size diapers.) We are now back in Las Vegas and will be here until October when Ben's job is done. Then we will head back to Salt Lake. We had a great 4th of July although Ben and I lost our camera in the river up at Sundance! I have been sick about it ever since but what can you do. Just a month worth of pictures thats all! :( So I don't know what pictures I will be able to post but I will try to post something once we get situated here in Vegas.

6 comments:

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Jaclyn, I am so bummed I missed out on the Cheesecake Factory last Thursday!! We were on our way up to the cabin for the weekend.
I am so sorry about your camera!! That is such a nightmare! We already miss you guys!...don't get too comfortable there in Las Vegas!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Jaclyn, I am so impressed that Aidan is potty trained. Some day we'll be there... I am so sad we didn't get to see you in Utah. Everyone got sick towards the end of our trip and we pretty much just hung out at my parents. I hope the move went well and that you are surviving. Miss you lots! Much love!!!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Jaclyn it was so fun to see you at the 4th and you know I am waiting for your guys to come down here and visit! Tell Aidan he's a stud and maybe I could send Vivy to your place for further training :)!!! I'm sorry about your camera, I hate loosing pictures!! That reminds me I should back up all my pics on this computer that is sure to crash any day now!! love ya=brit

Cody and Jen said...

Girl why the heck didn't you tell me you were in vegas? I would love to get together.

Jess said...

Jaclyn, you are amazing! I don't know how you do it. We miss you but hope all is going well for you in Vegas!

Roxy said...

I'm going to stop following your blog.