Saturday, September 8, 2007
The Week of 4th of July
The week before the 4th I drove out to Utah with my family and spent the week just hanging out while Ben was in Alaska. He met up with us that Sunday and hung out the rest of the week. We spent the 4th of July with the Baughs and Andersons. We went to the annual Baugh picnic at Scera Park and then went to the Stadium of Fire there at the LaVell Edwards Stadium. That is another tradition in Bens family. I have now been 3 years with them and every year it seems to get better and better. The performers this year were Corbin Bleu from High School Musical and Brooks and Dunn! It was awesome! Glenn Beck hosted the show. That was a lot of fun because I am a huge fan. They had a true "rocketman" there too.
Ben went fishing on the Provo River with his dad. I asked Ben, "Aren't you all fished out? I mean, you just got back from fishing for a week in Alaska?" And he said, "Don't be silly, you can never go fishing too much! Plus this is fly fishing which is different" So I guess I won't ever ask that again. By the way I hear they slammed them on the Provo. A professional guide even netted Ben's fish in order to see what flies they were using!
Ben and I also hiked up to Stuart Falls with Aidan. It's about a 2 mile hike. It was so hot that day but we made it. I am really glad we went though because on the way down we saw a moose and her calf. I had never seen a moose before so it was a real treat.
Ben and Belmont fly fishing from jaclyn and Vimeo.
Ben and Belmont fishing from jaclyn and Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Aidan looks so much like Hunter
Post a Comment