Ben and I were finally able to purchase my dream washer and dryer back in September after two years of having to go to a laundry mat. They are front loaders and Aidan loves them! He loves watching the clothes go around and around. If they are open, then he just climbs right in. I was trying to finish up some last minute laundry on Friday before we left for Brian Head, I turn around to put clothes in the dryer and Aidan has totally climbed in. Ben and I thought it was so cute we had to take some pictures...so here they are.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Aidan loves the washer and dryer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These pictures are too funny! I remember trying to do that as a kid but it never worked!
Jaclyn children are only supposed to go in the microwave not the dryer! Just kidding!!!!! Anyways I miss you to you look great by the way, and I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby! Do you have a name?
i also tried and it actually worked. for a little while that is. love y'all!!
Post a Comment