Friday, April 4, 2008

Letters for Aidan's room...


So I bought these wooden letters at Roberts craft store back in February and haven't ever got around to painting them until this week. Thanks to my friend Jen Tustian who is absolutely amazing with painting, practically did it all for me! I painted the base color and she did everything else, all the way up to hanging them on Aidan's wall for me. I love it! It's so cute! So thank you Jen for all you did for me!

5 comments:

Marielle said...

Super cute! I love crafty crafts. That really looks good!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Way cute Jaclyn! I love it!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Wow, is Jen going to be traveling to Michigan anytime soon, to help me with a darling project like that? Because lets be honest, I could never do that on my own. It looks darling!

Roxy said...

hey man. those turned out really cute. I will have to come see them. And probably steal Aidan all day. Probably tomorrow.

Sam Sam said...

O MY BUG!!!!!!! I always wondered wut u were going 2 do with them while we were in Utah. I love them!