Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pinocchio on DVD!!!


Pinocchio came out on Tuesday and I was so excited! I LOVE the classic Disney movies. I found out about a year ago that pretty much they are for my own benefit because Aidan won't watch them. I have put in The Jungle Book, Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood and some others and he won't watch them. However I did discover not too long ago...whenever 101 Dalmations came out...that he really likes that movie. So I really wasn't expecting anything with Pinocchio but to my surprise Aidan LOVES it. It has become his new favorite movie. Today was the first day I actually sat down to watch it with him. I haven't seen that movie in so long. While I was sitting there I realized what a BIZARRE movie it is but Aidan really does love it. It's really funny! So it was a success with this movie!

1 comments:

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Wow Jaclyn you don't mess around! I really enjoyed reading through your last 20 posts...haha! I say you get an A+ for catch up on the blog. You kids are so cute, I laughed at "Ethan is a porker", Aidain in sunglasses, & smiled at many of your other comments. I love pinochio too & got it the other day. I thought of you the disney movie collector when I got it! Have a happy day Love ya!