
I couldn't have asked for a better baby for my third child! Keaton has been such a joy to have. I really just love this guy. My favorite part of the day is going into his room in the morning when he has woken up and peering over into his crib and having him smile so big at me! He has the biggest smile and he loves to talk. After his bath at night while I am getting him dressed he just smiles and coos at me and I just talk to him back and he will coo back. This goes on for awhile and I LOVE it! Keaton has been sleeping through the night since he was a month old. When he was first born he would sleep sometimes until 5 or six and I was happy about that. But as time passed it got later and later and now he sleeps until 9 or 10 in the morning. He goes to bed every night at 9 and I get him up one last time to feed him at 10:30 before I put him back to bed. I don't hear from him until the next morning, 10-12 hours later! He really is the best baby. Time really does fly by…and with every child I have it seems to fly by even faster than before. I can't believe I had him 2 1/2 months ago. I took him to the doctor a week ago Monday and the doctor said he looks great!
STATS:
Weight-12.3 lbs.--56%
Length-24.5 in.--90%
Head Cir.-15.7in--38%
Monday, December 6, 2010
baby Keaton is two months old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
He's a long fella. You're welcome for giving him the best name ever.
Post a Comment