Monday, December 6, 2010
Thanksgiving Week Highlights
Our Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. The whole Anderson family was there minus Jerm of course who is in Italy on his mission. The family, the food, the movies, the shopping, all of it was great! We got to see Tangled which I can't wait for that to come out on DVD already! Ben saw The Unstoppable which he enjoyed as well. We went to dinner with Danny and Stephanie Dastrup who we haven't seen in at least three years! We went to dinner with all the Anderson's minus all our kids. On our last day there, the guys went shooting and the girls got taken out to Nordstroms for lunch by Kathy followed by some shopping in the mall! My highlight was when Kathy bought all of us girls a pair of boots from Steve Madden! I absolutely LOVE my new boots! Thanks Kathy and Belmont for everything that week, Ben and I are so grateful for everything you do for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment