Congratulations!!! Your family is growing and it is so exciting. He sure is a cute little guy and I love the name. it is so nice that you had famiy and close friends nearby to help you. Love ya!!
I can't wait to see the boys tomorrow. I am glad despite Ben not being there you got lots of great pics. I love the one of Ben, Aidan and Ethen. Take care of yourself. Hopefully we will see you tomorrow.
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! Your family is growing and it is so exciting. He sure is a cute little guy and I love the name. it is so nice that you had famiy and close friends nearby to help you. Love ya!!
Jaclyn! You look so fantastic after having a baby! Ethan is just adorable! Congratulations!
So many cute pictures! I think that he looks just like Aiden with the picture of him in the carseat! Congratulations!
I can't wait to see the boys tomorrow. I am glad despite Ben not being there you got lots of great pics. I love the one of Ben, Aidan and Ethen. Take care of yourself.
Hopefully we will see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment