I just love this time of year. It has always been my favorite, with all the trees changing colors, the leaves in the yard, apple cider, pumpkins, etc. Ben and I have set a little tradition in our family to carve pumpkins and while doing that we watch Young Frankenstein. We also make some sort of treat, usually sugar cookies but this year we opted for the caramel popcorn. Thanks to my friend Tara for sharing that recipe with me. The first time I had it we had gone to her house in Oregon for a weekend getaway. It was so much fun because like I said before I just love this time of year and her mom had the house decorated SO cute. It was a nice break from school and Provo. Thanks Tara for that memory and for the caramel popcorn that I will never stop making! Thanks to Ben for carving all three of our pumpkins too. I gave up on mine about a minute into trying to cut it!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
The carving of the pumpkins...
I just love this time of year. It has always been my favorite, with all the trees changing colors, the leaves in the yard, apple cider, pumpkins, etc. Ben and I have set a little tradition in our family to carve pumpkins and while doing that we watch Young Frankenstein. We also make some sort of treat, usually sugar cookies but this year we opted for the caramel popcorn. Thanks to my friend Tara for sharing that recipe with me. The first time I had it we had gone to her house in Oregon for a weekend getaway. It was so much fun because like I said before I just love this time of year and her mom had the house decorated SO cute. It was a nice break from school and Provo. Thanks Tara for that memory and for the caramel popcorn that I will never stop making! Thanks to Ben for carving all three of our pumpkins too. I gave up on mine about a minute into trying to cut it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh yea!!!! I am so glad you are using that recipe! Now, I am wanting some too! It was a great trip- i was just reminded of it too from the pumpkin pajama (that I wore in honor of halloween) pants we got from Old Navy that trip.
Post a Comment