I am way late on this one...sorry for that honey! Ben was gone this last weekend on his birthday doing the thing he LOVES to do...HUNTING. He got a deer for his birthday! We did go out and celebrate though with our friends Troy and Jenn because it was Troys birthday on the third. We had dinner at Tucanos at the Gateway and walked around all the shops afterwards. The walking around part was mostly for Jenn and me I guess. I hope you had a wonderful birthday Ben and know that I love you so much!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Happy 27th Bday Ben!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday BEN! I hope your day was fun & that you got to do something special with Jaclyn. I miss you and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.
tell Ben happy birthday from us!:)
Happy late birthday Ben! Cute Halloween pics too! I have to get that caramel popcorn recipe from you. It was so yummy!
Post a Comment